25.12.08

Threw the Looking Glass

Hello, and welcome to the Brasing Blog. I considered giving the title something trite like "through the looking glass", and actually started typing it, misspelling "through as "threw." I was all like, "that's sweet. that's f'n sweet."

instead of writing some b.s. to make me look all deep and different, i'll just describe myself a bit and we can roll from there.

i refuse to use consistent grammar and punctuation, I get enough of that while at school. I reserve the right to "put" whatever i think i feel like in "quotes". that's just how i'm gonna roll right now.

My interests:
  • Fantastic Fiction from 1700-1939. Lovecraft is always in. Bierce is also always acceptable. Robert W. Chamber's "The King in Yellow", Arthur Machen, Algernon Blackwood, E.T.A. Hoffmann, etc.
  • Comics: it will become clear
  • Mythology: None of that greece or rome bs. lets talk some real northern paganism. some wolves, some bears some druids, etc etc.
  • Mythical creatures are awesome
sounds good

if it becomes important, we'll go from there.

try this on for starters:


awesome, right?

right